Urgent Care in the Colorado Springs Area
Only CATEGORY 1 Urgent Care in all of Colorado Springs (Meaning all locations are staffed with a licensed physician on site during all hours of operation)
EmergiCare’s mission is to provide outstanding medical care with exceptional customer service and to generously give back to our community.
EmergiCare will treat almost everything an emergency room treats; we have qualified doctors ready to serve you, EKG, pharmaceuticals, lab testing, and computerized x-ray available at each location.
EmergiCare also offers the same services as a traditional family practice. You can walk in and receive immediate care for everything from flu shots to school physicals to drug and alcohol testing. EmergiCare is also a major provider of work injury treatment and rehabilitation.
What does EmergiCare treat?
- Broken arms & other bones
- Back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Lacerations & scrapes
- Headaches, stomach aches
- Flu symptoms
- Work-related injury
Our Mission … is to provide outstanding medical care with exceptional customer service and to generously give back to our community.
Why choose EmergiCare?
- Where else can you find highly-skilled US Board Certified and Residency Trained physicians seeing every patient at the speed and price bracket of an urgent care?
- 4 convenient locations, locally owned and operated in Colorado Springs and Pueblo
- No appointment necessary – Walk-in for sore throats, physicals, stitches, and minor surgery
- Outstanding work related services, urgent care, and non-urgent care, in Colorado Springs and Pueblo at affordable prices
- Each patient receives a follow-up call after their initial visit and for their lab/radiology results
- Most visits are reimbursable by your insurance company
- Personal care in a quiet, comfortable home-like setting
- EKG, pharmaceuticals, lab testing, trauma room, and computerized x-ray available at each of our 4 urgent care locations
- Excellent physician referral network
- Major workers compensation provider
- Physical therapy services available at each clinic; by appointment after initial visit
- Major sponsor of the Pikes Peak Ascent and Marathon (see photos), Triple Crown of Running, and the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo